This policy covers how RCDU treats personal information that it collects and receives, including information related to your past use of RCDU services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that may not otherwise be publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- RCDU collects personal information when you register with us, when you use our services or products, and when you login to your RCDU account.
- When you register for a program or event, we ask for information such as your name, address, email address, gender, occupation, industry, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and professional interests. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are no longer anonymous.
- RCDU collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our organizational partners, including information about your use of services and products that we offer.
- RCDU automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request.
- RCDU uses information for purposes such as: to fulfill your requests for services and products, improve our services, contact you when needed, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- RCDU does NOT rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated organizations except to provide services or products you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide your information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with RCDU under confidentiality agreements. These organizations may use your personal information to help RCDU communicate with you about services and products from us. However, these partners do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your RCDU On-Line Account Information at any time.
- For security purposes, RCDU retains information on account IDs and passwords BUT that information remains private at all times.
Confidentiality and Security
- RCDU limits access to personal information to employees whom we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to provide services or products to you or in order to do their jobs.
- RCDU has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- RCDU’s website features 128-bit encryption. This industry-standard high level of encryption protects your information. Encryption security applies to the Login and Registration areas under the RCDU.com domain as well as other areas of the domain.
RCDU will update this policy as needed. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your RCDU account or by placing a prominent notice on our site
It is the policy of the Raymond C. Dabney University (RCDU) to return all monies that are not due to the University. These may include overpayments from students or third-party payers, as well as continuing education customers and affiliated organizations. All refunds are authorized by the billing manager (students or third-party payers) or the Director of Regional Services (educational services). RCDU is committed to processing and issuing refunds in a timely manner. The organization is committed to complying with state and federal laws, as well as performing the sound business practice of returning money that represents overpayment for services provided.